FULL TIME PRINT ESTIMATOR
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly capable individual who is looking to join our Sales Team. We’re looking to appoint an Experienced Estimator with strong skills to provide a key role in the service delivery to all of our clients.
Part of a busy team, you will need a good breadth of understanding of Litho and Digital printing processes, combined with great telecommunication skills with both clients and suppliers. This post requires a high level of numeracy and an eye for detail while taking briefs from clients and costing print jobs.
• Create accurately estimated print costs from given briefs, using Tharstern Primo MIS computer software.
• Request costings from suppliers.
• Discuss and advise briefs with clients.
• Process estimates into concise production instructions.
• Manage database of material costs/supplier and customer details.
• Handle a share of incoming telephone calls.
• 37.5 hours per week. 7.5 hour per day working hours staggered in alternate weeks, staring at either 8:15am or 9:30am with 30 minute lunch breaks.
• Experience of Print Estimating Software is essential. Tharstern Primo MIS experience is preferred, though training will be given to right candidate.
• Computer literate to a good standard, working with Microsoft; Windows operating system, Word, Outlook and Excel Spreadsheets.
• Good communication skills.
Please call or send in your CV now